In our work, we follow rules, mission and vision set by our parent organisation, IAFIE.
Accordingly, the core purpose of our chapter is to:
- Provide a forum for the communication and exchange of ideas and information for those interested in and concerned with intelligence education;
- Advance the intelligence profession by setting standards, building resources, and sharing knowledge in intelligence studies;
- Foster relationships and cultivate cooperation between intelligence education professionals in academia, private sector, and governments;
- Develop, disseminate, and promote theory, curriculum, methodologies, techniques, and best practices for pure and applied intelligence, and;
- Act as a liaison with other professional organizations and centres of excellence.
Our vision is to be essential to the intelligence profession and universally recognized for contributions to the improvement of intelligence education and training in Europe and beyond.